PaySpan - EFT/ERA
Delaware First Health is pleased to partner with Payspan Health to provide an innovative web-based solution for Electronic Funds Transfers (EFTs) and Electronic Remittance Advices (ERAs). This service is provided at no cost to providers and allows online enrollment.
- Elimination of paper checks – all deposits transmitted via EFT to the designated bank account
- Convenient Payments & Retrieval of remittance information
- Electronic remittance advices presented online
- HIPAA 835 electronic remittance files for download directly to a HIPAA-Compliant Practice Management for Patient Accounting System
- Reduce accounting expenses – Electronic remittance advices can be imported directly into practice management or patient accounting systems, eliminating the need for manual re-keying
- Improve cash flow – Electronic payments can mean faster payments, leading to improvements in cash flow
- Maintain control over bank accounts – You keep TOTAL control over the destination of claim payment funds. Multiple practices and accounts are supported
- Match payments to advices quickly – You can associate electronic payments with electronic remittance advices quickly and easily
- Manage multiple Payers – Reuse enrollment information to connect with multiple Payers. Assign different Payers to different bank accounts, as desired.
- Payspan provider service - agents are available between the hours of 8:00am-8:00pm eastern time, via phone 877-331-7154 option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payspan monthly meetings – contact Payspan for dates and times of their monthly tutorials
Payspan Guide (PDF)
For training on Payspan – EFT/ERA, please visit our Provider Training page.